CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to both of our Dads, all of the rest of the Dads out there, and especially to Noah!  Noah deserves a lot of extra credit this week.  I usually clean house on Tuesday, but I was just too exhausted to get it done this week.  So he helped me finish cleaning Friday night when he got home from work.  Then on Saturday, I wasn't feeling good, so he sent me back to bed while he watched the kids.  Not a very relaxing weekend for him, but I feel a ton better and am very thankful for him!


This is a picture of us at Noah's class dinner this past week.



Noah with the kids in front of an old mission in Albuquerque.

3 comments:

Jill Damon said...

Happy Father's Day to Noah!

David and April said...

Happy Father's Day! Hope you get to feeling better! It's
jjeharrisfamilynews.blogspot.com

Jill Damon said...

Happy 30th Birthday Heather! I'll try to post a picture a little later.