CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Kids!

Michaela thinks that there should be letters on her watch.  It took me a while to convince her that there were only numbers on her watch.  She had been singing the ABC song, so then she decided we needed to sing a number song.  She evidently didn't remember any number songs, so she asked me to sing a number song.  Since we were talking about her watch, I simply sang the numbers 1-12.  When I finished, she said, "Nope.  That wasn't a very good song!"



Here she is playing with her watch.

5 comments:

Kara Plank said...

They are both so adorable!

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Chaela is a music critic already?? They are both adorable!! Oh it was also good seeing your parents at Matt & Christina's wedding!

Jill Damon said...

The pictures are so cute of both of them!

David and April said...

Oh my word your kids are cute! I got to hold Michela (SP?) when she was a baby! She's so big now! Well, anyway, they are to much!!

Kim M. said...

I have loved seeing y'all around! Your munchkins are precious!