Noah finally got word at about 5:00 PM, yesterday, that his leave was approved. By six, we had a ticket. The kids and I dropped him off at the airport a little while ago. It was really nice to be able to leave the house only an hour and forty-five minutes before his flight, and still have him to the airport with over 1 1/2 hours 'til flight time! Noah should be in California by 1:00 PM Pacific. And if all goes well, he should be back home with all of our household goods on Saturday or Monday. Yea!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a flurry of activity. So glad for you that you will soon have your belongings. We will be praying for traveling mercies for him.
I am so glad to hear you are getting your stuff! You have done well, but I am sure you are more than ready to have it all to make you feel more at home. Although, now you'll have more to clean!
Post a Comment