CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

It's hard to believe that our little guy is two!  But he is a typical two year old.  He talks almost non-stop.  He also gets into a LOT of mischief.  Not to mention that he loves to tease his sister and make her squeal!  Happy Birthday, Si!  We love you!
Yes, it WAS a very large jar of olives!





6 comments:

David and April said...

Happy Birthday little guy!! I like the first picture with the olives all over the floor!! Ha!

Jill Damon said...

Happy Birthday Josiah! Hope you had a great B-day!
Love,
Uncle Carl, Auntie Jill
Avery, Preston,
& Heath

Melanie C. said...

A two year old eating olives?! Ugh! :-) I make myself eat them so I can look all cute and grown-up! :-)
Happy Birthday to the adorable 2 year old!!

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Happy Birthday Josiah!!

the kirklands said...

Hi Noah and Heather,
I found your blogspot through Ace and Ang's site; my hubby was at Smat several years ago, and was flight instr. while Noah was there, I believe (went to Oshkosh with him, too) but don't think we've ever met you, Heather. We are also in the Army, about to move to Ft. Campbell, KY, from Ft. Rucker, AL. Todd checks on Monday, then he'll be done with the Blackhawk course here. Where are you guys stationed? Looks like the west coast maybe? If you want to look at our blogspot it's www.toddandannakirkland.blogspot.com
I'm also a SAHM with two girls, and a boy due March 2. Yeah!

Kara Plank said...

He is really a cute kid! Love the olive mess. It's good to see that my boy isn't the only one who makes those kinds of "discoveries."