Don't believe her. I think Heather left that post more than 2 months ago, now. Let's see, Jan. 13 to Feb. 10. Ok, so she did update it within the last 2 months. She IS in the one month grace period, though.
If I sound a little crazy it's because I sent my wife away for a break (I sent the kids with her. I just sent her somewhere that there are lots of babysitters). Now that I am alone and the house is quiet, I'm starting to go crazy. Oh, wait! I forgot, you can't go somewhere if you are already there. Nevermind. Anyway, without Heather to keep me under control, the insanity is starting to come out to play. Hee hee hee hee!
They're coming to take me away hee hee! They're coming to take me away, ha ha....!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted by Noah and Heather at 3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Then come back to Facebook for however long they are away! :)
Your wife needs to change her password on here...you having access is a danger to yourself and those around you who love you! :-) :-)
Hee! Hee! Hee! Hee!
Post a Comment