While I was doing laundry this morning, Michaela was inspecting the pop vending machine in the laundry area. She asked me if I liked the red one (coca-cola). I told her "yes" and asked her if she was going to buy it for me. Her response? "Yah! Mom, you put money in here so I can buy it for you?" My kids would gladly buy anything that I want for me. I just have to hand over the money for them to do it. Come to think of it, what do I want... I'll just tell Noah that the kids bought it for me! =)
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
that is soo funny! lol miss ya guys best of luck keep you all in my prayers!
Cute!!! That's a great plan to get what you want. Think I might try it. Ha!! It has been in the 90's the past couple of days here in Monterey. I think that must be a record. I didn't think I would ever complain about not having AC here but I might have to start if it keeps this up. Actually, I am enjoying every minute of it. We spent the afternoon at the beach playing and flying our US Navy Blue Angels kite. It was a lot of fun. Hope you are enjoying TX.
I think I will use this for my own benefit, too! :-)
Post a Comment