CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bedtime Prayers

Three year olds are so much fun!  Tonight, as we were putting the kids to bed, Michaela was saying her bedtime prayer.  She started out by asking Jesus to bless her Grammy & Papa and Nana & Grandfather.  The rest of the prayer went like this: "and all my aunts and cousins, and all my aunts and cousins, and all my aunts and cousins, and all my aunts and cousins, and all my aunts and cousins. Amen"  By the third "aunts and cousins," Noah and I were having a hard time not laughing out loud.  "Sorry" to any of you uncles who are reading this.  You didn't get prayed for tonight.  Of course, Noah and I didn't get prayed for tonight either.  Now, if you happen to be an aunt or a cousin,  you got prayed for over and over again.  Maybe you especially needed the prayer tonight!!!

3 comments:

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

I love to hear little ones pray. Maybe Michaela has it all figured out and the aunts and cousins need all the prayers they can get for having to deal with some of the uncles. That's too funny though that she only prayed for the Aunts and cousins.

Belinda said...

Too cute!!!

~LoRnA~ said...

Awww that is sooo cute!! But yeah I would've been laughing the second time she said it LOL!! Thanks for you commet on my blog!!