You will want to pause the player down on the right before you hit play here. This is Merry Christmas from the kids to all of you, especially for our family celebrating Christmas (a little late) at Grandma and Grandpa Truesdales' tonight.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Grammy Vicki has shown us all this cute video at least once.....we loved it. Good job kids, you did a good job. We miss you all this year, sure wish you could have come and added to all the confusion! Colin is enjoying all the activity. Love you, hope to see you before too long. Come to Florida and see us again! Aunt Colette, Katie, & Lauren
Heather,
I found Tanj's blog after looking her up on google, and the link for yours is on hers :) I haven't seen you in years, but I would love to talk to you! I couldn't find your e/m listed, but mine is: t_verdier@sbcglobal.net and I hope you have the time to drop me a line or two :) By the way, your kids are doll babies and I am praying that Michaela (sp?) is adjusting to her meds ok. So... get back to me when you have a moment and that way I can catch up with you!
Tabitha Verdier (Saltsgiver)
That is so cute! Josiah was really wanting to sing Jesues Loves Me. Just wondered if you remembered to send pictures?
This is adorable! I love how they say "Kissmas" They are real cuties! I'm anxious to see pictures of your new addition when that day gets here!!!
Nice to find your blog. Greetings from South Africa. Please give our greetings to the Truesdales. It has been quite a few years since we have seen any of you. We have a blog too: geiseblog.blogspot.com God bless! Steve, Gwen, and boys
Post a Comment